DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Controller Calibration - Scroll wheel irresponsive error 60010

Freddychild

Reactions
Hi all,
I've just bought a NEW Mavic 3 Pro - fresh out the box. Just starting it up and it has indicated that RC PRO Controller needs calibrating - error 60010.
When I proceed to do the Calibration, the two Joysticks all get 100%, and the left scroll wheel gets 100%, but the Right (zoom) scroll wheel is irresponsive 0%. So I cannot calibrate the controller and so drone can't take off..
Both the Drone and the RC Pro controller are brand new and were in sealed box, Fly More Combo. Bought it from Currys and it was delivered today 6/08/24.

Anyone know if I can solve this? All is on the latest software.

Thanks for any help - this is my first drone.. not starting well.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've just bought a NEW Mavic 3 Pro - fresh out the box. Just starting it up and it has indicated that RC PRO Controller needs calibrating - error 60010.
When I proceed to do the Calibration, the two Joysticks all get 100%, and the left scroll wheel gets 100%, but the Right (zoom) scroll wheel is irresponsive 0%. So I cannot calibrate the controller and so drone can't take off..
Both the Drone and the RC Pro controller are brand new and were in sealed box, Fly More Combo. Bought it from Currys and it was delivered today 6/08/24.

Anyone know if I can solve this? All is on the latest software.

Thanks for any help - this is my first drone.. not starting well.
Pack it back in the box, contact the seller and request an exchange because it is a faulty unit. Sooner is better - don't delay. If there is any question raised: video clip demonstration of the calibration screen to show the fault in action.

Reactions: Kilrah
UPDATE

Hi - thanks for the advice. I've taken it.
Spoke to Currys - they were happy to exchange it.
Spoke to DJI support - they also suggested that best is to replace the whole RC PRO controller.
So it's been sent back to DJI for replacement.
Seems like a known issue..

Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH