DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro flight records incomplete

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I use a Mac. When I connect my RC Pro and open Android File Transfer the path Internal shared storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord only has the latest month or so of my flight records. If I check the RC Pro I note that Auto Sync is turned on and I have records going back quite a way. Currently I only see records back to 2024-06-08 but viewable on my RC Pro there are many, many older FlightRecords. Any clue as to how I might save these in light of the upcoming issues with DJI not auto syncning and such?

Do you have access to a windows machine ? If so it seems easier to access logs using windows than a mac.
Failing that, on/in the RC Pro can you move or copy the logs to the mSD card in the controller.
Does the RC Pro have blue tooth ? I have copied logs from an Android phone to my mac via blue tooth but it is quite slow.
My mac will not run Android file transfer.

Are you digibud ?

Do you have access to a windows machine ? If so it seems easier to access logs using windows than a mac.
Failing that, on/in the RC Pro can you move or copy the logs to the mSD card in the controller.
Does the RC Pro have blue tooth ? I have copied logs from an Android phone to my mac via blue tooth but it is quite slow.
My mac will not run Android file transfer.

Are you digibud ?
thanks for the reply...yeah...digibud here :)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe