DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Video transmission problem

Laurent78

Reactions
Hi guys, I have the MP since 9 months without problem since this week-end. After 5 tout 10 min vidéo is blured and slow. Image is OK if the MP is not moving but the picture is blured when I move the MP manuel (even not flying ).
Recorded video is OK on the card and there is no video problem when thé MP is connected directly to the phone (Samsung note 4) the WIFI connected.
I tried also to replace my phone by a Samsung tab connected to RC with the little phone wire and I have thé same problem.

Had same problem with galaxy tab A. I had made some repairs to camera after a crash, new ribbon cable and new vid cable, everything worked fine but got the same problems you described with tablet hooked up through usb on bottom of controller. This worked fine before the crash. I thought I made a mistake on the repair but when hooked up to my droid through the side mini usb, no issues at all. Did you have your tab plugged into the bottom or side usb?

Check your Video Cache. There is also a thread about how to setup Android Tablet and phones. I will try and find it.

Had same problem with galaxy tab A. I had made some repairs to camera after a crash, new ribbon cable and new vid cable, everything worked fine but got the same problems you described with tablet hooked up through usb on bottom of controller. This worked fine before the crash. I thought I made a mistake on the repair but when hooked up to my droid through the side mini usb, no issues at all. Did you have your tab plugged into the bottom or side usb?

My Samsung Tab is plugged on the side with same wire of the phone. And i did not crashed it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78