DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC controller video.

Reactions
Hello everyone. I fly a Air 2s. I recently upgraded my controller to the RC controller. I love having a all in one system. Im having two issues with it I am hoping someone can help me solve. Is there a way to live feed what my camara is seeing to an external screen from the RC controller? If so how. Also When I go to fly I have no mini map in the corner. I do with my older N1 controller with my phone connected but not with this RC. I have connected it to wifi bit as soon as I take off it shuts it down. When I look at my profile and look at past flight there is no map data. How can I fix this. Thank you for your time and help.

Mike.

Reactions: notadrop
Hello everyone. I fly a Air 2s. I recently upgraded my controller to the RC controller. I love having a all in one system. Im having two issues with it I am hoping someone can help me solve. Is there a way to live feed what my camara is seeing to an external screen from the RC controller? If so how. Also When I go to fly I have no mini map in the corner. I do with my older N1 controller with my phone connected but not with this RC. I have connected it to wifi bit as soon as I take off it shuts it down. When I look at my profile and look at past flight there is no map data. How can I fix this. Thank you for your time and help.

Mike.
Can’t help but a great question. Will be looking for responses.

Mike.
I've heard this is the way it works. DJI RC cannot simultaneously sustain a Wifi connection and the RC connection. It's underpowered. RC Pro does not have this limitation. Unsure if the newer RC2 has the same crippling limitation, too…

DJI RC doesn't support an external monitor output. Only the RC Pro has this capability.

Reactions: Rockinghampilot
I've heard this is the way it works. DJI RC cannot simultaneously sustain a Wifi connection and the RC connection. It's underpowered. RC Pro does not have this limitation. Unsure if the newer RC2 has the same crippling limitation, too…

DJI RC doesn't support an external monitor output. Only the RC Pro has this capability.
Thank you for getting back to me. Helps a lot.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas