DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC won' turn on

Iselebaj...I too have a bunch of DJI products, but 1 out of every 5 times that I turn on my Mavic remote I have the same occurrence as you. I think its because I find myself switch back & forth between drones and the 2nd press timing on the Mavic is much shorter than the Phantoms or Inspire.
Yes but second press you are waiting until it say connecting and beep sound

beleive that something went wrong with FW inside rc and Fuc..d it up. Will call the dealer tomorrow and send it back. Was hoping to film the Alps for the weekend
Ugh...that sucks!

What Anthony said. Did my first three flights today and I was having a time getting the rc on. Waiting for the arrow to go away before releasing the button solved my problem. Yay!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I did get mine to power on and connect by pressing once then again and then a third time and hold for 2 seconds, then the second time that I tried it I only had to press once then press again for 2 seconds. Hope this helps someone.

When I press first display is BATT 100 PCT then when I press and hold nothing
mine's just won't light up, though it was full and i was using it last four hours...i transferred the videos to my phone then i disconnect and turn it off for i have to connect my phone to the laptop to transfer the videos...when i'm through, i try to connect again to the rc for more videos but the won't even light up...pls help :(

mine just minutes ago, and to think i was using it this afternoon....it won't even light up when i charge it....turn it off to connect my phone to my laptop, when through, tried putting it on after connecting my phone back but not a single flicker showed....what could have happened?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign