DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE Goggles for sale

drifter454

Reactions
I have the Racing Edition Goggles for sale that I bought October 2019 and have only used them about 5 times, just not for me as I have the smart controller and can see everything from that. I have purchased a GPC case for them so they are protected. I posting here as I don't have enough privileges for classifieds yet. Not sure of a good price to put on them so any advice will be good, cheers.

Reactions: CallmeDash
I have the RE goggles, and while I like them, I rarely use them.
Mostly (as it is not legal for rec use in Oz) they are great to give a friend a pilots seat while you fly.

You should get a good price here in Oz, as they are almost impossible to buy new now . . . those and white are obsolete long ago, and pretty much sold out now everywhere.
That said, everyone wants a bargain 2nd hand, so maybe half what they retailed for ?

Might pay to put your location in here, and some photos.
Good luck with the sale.

I have the Racing Edition Goggles for sale that I bought October 2019 and have only used them about 5 times, just not for me as I have the smart controller and can see everything from that. I have purchased a GPC case for them so they are protected. I posting here as I don't have enough privileges for classifieds yet. Not sure of a good price to put on them so any advice will be good, cheers.
I see them anywhere from $250 to $600 on Craigslist and Ebay. I have a pair for sale on ebay right now with a M1P case and I wouldn’t let them go for less than $400.

Mike

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I see them anywhere from $250 to $600 on Craigslist and Ebay. I have a pair for sale on ebay right now with a M1P case and I wouldn’t let them go for less than $400.

Mike
If that’s US$ Mike, then about AU$550 here, and I’d say that’s a low to fair price with a case too.
I think new they were just under a grand AU here, so about US$730, selling a bit over half new price seems reasonable.
Given the scarcity should be an fairly easy sell for AU$600.
Cheers, Les

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_