DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE Goggles & M2Z

mel.m

Reactions
Had my problems with this combination when I first got the zoom but after a lot of research it's working like a dream 6.2 km beautifull reception with the goggles and I know it could and will go further I'm a big fan. It gets the adrenaline going.

Reactions: dcrist66
I have the same goggles with my M2P. Do you mind sharing the tips and tricks you used to get them to work at such a distance where so many other have run into signal problems at a much shorter distance?

Reactions: mel.m
I have the same goggles with my M2P. Do you mind sharing the tips and tricks you used to get them to work at such a distance where so many other have run into signal problems at a much shorter distance?
RC first then AC then into RC settings HD 2.4 then custom 20 then back to auto then fire up goggles with pagoda antenna and away you go people say it should not work but it hasn't failed me I found these settings in one of the threads on this site it works for me. I hope it works for you . By the way I'm in Australia CE mode this new M2Z & RE goggles distance is amazing adrenaline plus that's the biggest distance I've done. Enjoy safe flying.

Reactions: Point Zero
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929