DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Re goggles

Reactions
I bought the re goggles because they were suppose too work with third party racing drone and they don't unless you buy the ocusink they never said that when you buy them and now they have a new version already what are you doing for the customers who already have the re goggles

Reactions: WAXMAN
I have the RE Goggles too. I've used mine with analog Txs but its usually a lot of clicking to find the correct frequency the first time. Even works with those tiny 3" quads. It also records the video.

I currently have the original white goggles which I finally have dialed in with my bad eyes. ( glasses and corrective lenses in goggles) I’m getting into some fpv freestyle type drones and will
Need a set of goggles. Not sure if a binocular style goggles like fat sharks will work with my eyes so curious if I can for sure hook up to additional drones and or any fpv signal (fpv Rc car etc...) I would love to have just one pair for my Mavic and any additional fpv drones or cars.
Would just the DJI RE goggles work or do I need something additional?
Will these be suitable for fpv drone racing, freestyle etc...? I would rather spend the money on a used pair and sell my perfect pair.
Thanks for any advice.

The RE goggles have a build in 5.8GHz analog receiver. Fat Shark googles only have (-) corrective lenses. Usually -2, -4 and -6 diopter. If you need + correction I think you are out of luck.
What ever correction you have in your White goggles will transfer to RE goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569