DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

really need a true waterproof case for my mavic air

hi guys I need suggestions I have a MAVIC AIR and I normally use it when I travel in boat on lake , I really need a true waterproof case no more than $80 , any suggestions ??

Have you checked on Amazon? There are many options there. Many are substantially less than $80.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...2-96b1-5f2a-9fff-13a5efb87733&pf_rd_i=3414201
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...2-96b1-5f2a-9fff-13a5efb87733&pf_rd_i=3414201
https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Pak-Wa...ng-water-sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1527864000&sr=1-5

Always loved Pelican cases for my photography equipment. Up to the "Storm" line stays under $90 - which you probably can fit your gear in - but you'd have to check. They have pressure valves as well, that will allow you to travel with sealed cases safer. I'm sure the others are fine as well, but Pelican is kind of the Mercedes in the space. IMO.

I’d like to see you guys or anyone make one to carry the Mavic Air already unfolded. Everyone I see you have to fold it up. I honestly think a lot of them would be sold because nobody else is making one that way yet. I don’t care if it’s a bit bigger, I’m like a number of other people are looking for speed of deployment.

I had one custom made by GPC. I got tired of folding unfolding and wanted quick deployment. Even have to unfold just to remove the battery!
I can be in the air in 30 seconds. Also less wear and tear on moving parts.
zzzzb.jpg zzzzc.jpg

Hmm... it wasn't cheap. But there are plenty of cheap ones out there.
It was $250 delivered. $75 of that was setup charges. So If I get another it would be $175.
To me it was worth it. I got to design it and the way I wanted it.
Personally, I see no need to have the charger or guards in it as I never take those on a shoot.

Yeah that’s a bit much for me. I was thinking more around the 100 dollar mark.

I’d like to see you guys or anyone make one to carry the Mavic Air already unfolded. Everyone I see you have to fold it up. I honestly think a lot of them would be sold because nobody else is making one that way yet. I don’t care if it’s a bit bigger, I’m like a number of other people are looking for speed of deployment.

Thanks for the suggestion. We will consider that in our plan.

Reactions: roam-the-world
I'd get a suitable Pelicase and cut out inserts. Then you know its good quality physical and moisture protection. So many supposed other waterproof ones turn out not to be when tested or needed.

$80 is a really low budget for a good, high quality case though.

Reactions: roam-the-world
I'd get a suitable Pelicase and cut out inserts. Then you know its good quality physical and moisture protection. So many supposed other waterproof ones turn out not to be when tested or needed.

$80 is a really low budget for a good, high quality case though.
thank you I will check Pelicase too , but I already ordered the Lykus one , now waiting to see how it goes , if it doesnt work for me , I will check Pelicase but I hope the lykus one works ... since it looks really good quality and tough

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98