DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rear arm seating...

I'm very disappointed with DJI. I've just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum and after 1 month using it, the rear right arm got loose and hanging. The engine works but it seems something inside got out of place. I've tried to remove the arm and cannot put it back... taking to repair.

I'm very disappointed with DJI. I've just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum and after 1 month using it, the rear right arm got loose and hanging. The engine works but it seems something inside got out of place. I've tried to remove the arm and cannot put it back... taking to repair.
Why would you try to repair yourself when its covered under warranty?

My arm is loose on one side too, 1 week old 9 flights
Flying in sports mode where you? It is really not designed to race with, if by any chance that was what you were doing. Otherwise it's a factory fault. Warranty should cover both cases though.

Why would you try to repair yourself when its covered under warranty?
Unfortunately, in my country, Brazil, I couldn't find a DJI support nearby... and I also had a minor crash the first day I bought it and I think DJI would point it out as the problem.

However, the arm didn't break after the minor crash. I've flown normally for e weeks after that and the arm got broken out of blue…

Last edited:
Flying in sports mode where you? It is really not designed to race with, if by any chance that was what you were doing. Otherwise it's a factory fault. Warranty should cover both cases though.
I've flown one single time.

Hi!

I have seen many topics where rear leg gap was talked over, read many posts about it. I just realized my drone also has a large gap on one side. Relative low nr. of flights, never ever a crash, got it brand new in 2017 july.

The leg with the gap is firm, no whobble in any direction, looks ok, behaves exactly like the other one which has no gaps at all.
However if I push it in axially then the gap is gone (fairly higher force needed) and when releasing it goes back immediately to original location, where there is 1.5mm gap.

Can I fix this somehow? It is a bug or it doesnt matter? What is the bolt on the leg does? Axial play adjustment possible with it?

Br
Zsolt

Attachments

• IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2741.jpg
    IMG_2741.jpg
    742.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2743.jpg
    IMG_2743.jpg
    888.5 KB · Views: 11
When folded the difference is even more obvious. Right side 2-3mm gap, left side zero gap. Last pic is from the leg without any gap.

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    836.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    805.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics