DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reason no ones mentioned this?

Yeah, but this applies to the mini 3 pro and why it's not being used for those of us who do own a MA2 ( and there are many here who do ) for both the computer radio as well as the charging hub.

Yeah, but this applies to the mini 3 pro and why it's not being used for those of us who do own a MA2 ( and there are many here who do ) for both the computer radio as well as the charging hub.
Ahh fair enough Thumbswayup

Just looking at the specs on the DJI website for the MA2 charger and it implies that the USB port pumps out 5v 2A. If that's true then it would be quite slow to charge the Mini3 flight batteries/DJI RC controller.

Reactions: tribar and Rchawks
Can you please explain what you're saying here? I don't have a mini 3 pro yet, but will be getting one, and do have an air 2. What is it I should/shouldn't do???

Reactions: pommy
Can you please explain what you're saying here? I don't have a mini 3 pro yet, but will be getting one, and do have an air 2. What is it I should/shouldn't do???
Apparently the Mavic 2 comes with a double charger and the OP wonders why people aren't using it. I don't have an Mavic 2.
The Mini 3 comes with a charging cable, but not a charging port. If you don't have a 30 watt capable charger you will need to purchase one.
This one, like the one included with the M2, allows me to charge two things at once:

Reactions: Rchawks and basyok
Apparently the Mavic 2 comes with a double charger and the OP wonders why people aren't using it. I don't have an Mavic 2.
The Mini 3 comes with a charging cable, but not a charging port. If you don't have a 30 watt capable charger you will need to purchase one.
This one, like the one included with the M2, allows me to charge two things at once:
Ah, right... I remember reading something about that. But you can still charge at a slower speed with a less powerful charger, right?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM