DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2nd charger for Mini 3 Pro

Paul Iddon

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a charger that charges the hub fast - just a single charger (not multi) - I use my Samsung phone charger atm, but a second unit for the hub would be useful, but I need value purchase.

I'm looking at this one? LINK

Paul.

Last edited:
i have a Belkin 30w charger which works fine ,there are many on the market with the fast charge capability got mine from a Curry's local outlet ,was around the £35 mark not the cheapest but a good make

Reactions: Paul Iddon
I have this one:

66w, so it will fast-charge the batteries and the controller at the same time, or 1 battery in the drone and 1 in the battery bank in parallel. It's even powerful enough to charge my laptop (not at the same time, though!). It is compact enough (with the UK plug adapter fitted) to fit in the flymore bag and you're also covered for Europe and USA plugs. I just need this 1 charger for all my devices now, including when I travel.

Look for one that puts out at least 30w, so that the faster charging speed is achieved.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Not to Hijack the thread, but speaking of chargers. Has anybody seen one like this, which I have for the mini 2, but for the Mini 3? It is light and just clips onto the battery. Tells it condition and so on. I could carry it in my back pack and charge a battery from one of my power banks. Or, it would change the battery sitting in the dash tray of the Land Rover from one of its half dozen built in USB-C PD chargers.
Charger.jpg

Not to Hijack the thread, but speaking of chargers. Has anybody seen one like this, which I have for the mini 2, but for the Mini 3? It is light and just clips onto the battery. Tells it condition and so on. I could carry it in my back pack and charge a battery from one of my power banks. Or, it would change the battery sitting in the dash tray of the Land Rover from one of its half dozen built in USB-C PD chargers.
View attachment 161023
I had the same for my mini 2 but cant find one for the mini 3 pro.I now have a charger that charges all the batteries and give the charge rate so that is fine