DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 charger alternatives?

twickers14

Reactions
Hi all. Close to shelling out a few bob as we say here in the U.K. (if we are of a certain age!) on a MA3 and as has been aired here before I was flabbergasted that there is no charger in the box (Combi RC2). I know there is a charging hub but no charger. Am looking at an Anker USB C 100w as sold by Amazon £29. Has anyone else used this kit and any other suggestions very welcome?

Hi, we just had this discussion the other day so this may be of some help:
Not sure how many of those are available in the UK though.

I'm using a slightly older version of Anker's 60W charger for my Air 3 battery dock and it works perfectly.

I'd strongly advise against 100W chargers unless you absolutely need the extra charge speed as they're just not as good for the batteries. Fast charging create much more heat and ultimately shorten the battery life.

Reactions: twickers14
Hi, we just had this discussion the other day so this may be of some help:
Not sure how many of those are available in the UK though.
Ugh thanks. Sorry either missed this (and I do read it most days) or felt it was irrelevant as I wasn’t sure about a new MA3. The thread has a mass of info but I have no idea what most of the Members were talking about-a bit technical for me. It seems that the Anker I mention above is OK and perhaps the best and it’s on Amazon here. Would you agree?

Ugh thanks. Sorry either missed this (and I do read it most days) or felt it was irrelevant as I wasn’t sure about a new MA3. The thread has a mass of info but I have no idea what most of the Members were talking about-a bit technical for me. It seems that the Anker I mention above is OK and perhaps the best and it’s on Amazon here. Would you agree?
Yes the Anker 100W USB C power supply will work fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas