DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Received certification from GCAA in dubai.

henryflavy

Reactions
JUST Received certification from GCAA in DUBAI.

just a simple registration to GCAA and put all your details and get the registration certificate thru email too, in 2 days time. :)

commercial or hobby? For hobby use, how were you going to disable the Mavic's camera so you'd satisfy 5(a)(iii) "No video or image capturing devices shall be used when flying the UAS/drone". (I'm just assuming it was for hobby use as when I last looked they had a hefty fee for approval to fly, but that might have changed)

Found it amusing that they ask for "Google map coordinates" on one of the official forms: https://www.gcaa.gov.ae/en/PublishingImages/DroneReg_Organization.pdf

JUST Received certification from GCAA in DUBAI.

just a simple registration to GCAA and put all your details and get the registration certificate thru email too, in 2 days time. :)

Hello Henry, do you have any issues with the registration (as it require a one-time password with a local UAE mobile number)

I am from Singapore, not a UAE resident and do not have a UAE mobile number until I get the pre paid services when I am there

Would you be able to advice how you complete or bypass the registration with GCAA? Thanks in advance mate

I registered successfully with GCAA but was wondering if I also need to register with DCAA??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3