DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommend a case/bag...

docster

Reactions
Looking for an easy to carry case or bag for my Mavic. Have not been able to find one to meet my need exactly yet, wondering if the group here may know of one.

Need to hold:
Mavic
Controller
charger
2 extra batteries (plus one in bird)
Extra props
Landing Gear
filters
iPad mount (not sure which yet)
preferably by 10.5 iPad Pro

The challenge has been finding something to fit the tablet mount and still have a sleeve for the ipad (thats a wishlist, not necessity).

I would rather it not be a hard shell case unless it can be thrown it over my shoulder, otherwise a soft backpack or shoulder bag style.

Thanks

I know you said no hard cases , but with a shoulder strap and two small carabiners that are run through the lock portions of this hard case it can be carried like a sling bag very easily.

See my postings here All in one

Hard Case that can be customized with the pick and pull foam. Create whatever shape you desire inside the hard case.

Check out my library of commonly used Mavic pro cases and bags here. You can sort the cases and bags by price, battery count, reviews, or size.

KB-Best-Mavic-Cases.jpg

Last edited:
I always wonder first whether the bag is to go out flying or to travel.
If it is to simply go out flying, there is really not need to carry the charger(s)/hub with you
When it is more for travelling I find the same reasoning very valid, why must the charger be absolutely carried with the Mavic, in the same bag, it sure fits easily in the rest of my luggage...
Opinions may differ, but I am always wondering why people want the charger in their Mavic bag?
I carry 4 batteries which is more than enough in my view for a day of flying.
Considering this... I have bought and tried a lot of bags :) looking for the "best" solution
The outcome, for me, and that is a personal choice, is the original "Fly More" bag from DJI... I just love it, pack the minimum in it and carry it with me whenever I I move (leisure only)
I started flying with the iPad, but have now adhered to the fact that the Mavic is highly portable and I am now used to flying with the iPhone, which is very much more "portable"
Curiously, many people seem to resell the DJI for various reasons, most find it too small, but they all seem to want to pack chargers (Mains + car charger!) and carry these things around wherever they go...
Just my 2 cents, as I have said, this is a very personal choice...

Reactions: VARSITY
Smatree from Amazon. I think it was around $30. 20180208_131236.jpg

That bag looks perfect, how much does it cost?

That should be the style of bag in the fly more combo! I would of bought this if I did a bit more research and waited a couple of weeks! But couldn't wait (hope you know what I mean). But the lowepro flipside 300 aw which I have just received does fit my needs.

That should be the style of bag in the fly more combo! I would of bought this if I did a bit more research and waited a couple of weeks! But couldn't wait (hope you know what I mean). But the lowepro flipside 300 aw which I have just received does fit my needs.
No problem. Keep us in mind as we will roll out bags and cases for Mavic Air and MP2 as well.;)

Will do! I'll show my mates this bag, cause your on the money with this, I think?

I think the stock fly more bag is great and holds more than you think. I like the Lykus bag. I think I will get one as I like to keep all Mavic stuff in one bag and it looks like I could squeeze the lading pad in it too.

I use the Lowepro DroneGuard BP200 because it carries everything I need. Plus the size is small enough that I can use it as carry on for most airlines. The BP250 is also a great pack but just a tad to big for carry on. BP200 is 9.45" X 6.69" X 15.75" My tablet and sun shield go in the back compartment, tablet mount goes in side pouch.
Pack1.jpg Pack2.jpg

Will my Ipad Pro 10.5 fit into the bag?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead