DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendation for a case? And/or gimbal protector?

wrybread

Reactions
I find the stock gimbal protector a bit cumbersome to install, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an alternative?

And I'm also looking for case ideas. I was considering something like this:

1697556938123.png
At $25 it's worth a try.

And/or this one:

Any recommendations by chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: cameracamel
I find the stock gimbal protector a bit cumbersome to install, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an alternative?

View attachment 169265
At $25 it's worth a try.

And/or this one:

Any recommendations by chanceU

View attachment 169265
At $25 it's worth a try.

And/or this one:

I have the Mavic Air 2, and Mavic 3 Classic. Wanted proper cases for them. I have several Ryobi power tools and several of the included zippered cases. Year later, STILL happy using the Lime green/gray cases for my drones.......

View attachment 169265
At $25 it's worth a try.

And/or this one:

I have that gray case of the picture attached for both, my M3 Pro Cine and the M3 Cine.I really love them and I bought them mostly because I can put them inside hard cases like pelicans or nanuk cases, but I can throw them in my back pack with other stuff and not worry that I am going to break my drones.
I also own the cases for both my RC Pro controllers.

My recommendation would be to buy them in Aliexpress. They are the same as in amazon. They all have the SunnyLife brand on it. Aliexpress is much cheaper.

I also DO NOT recommend using / grabbing them from the handle/strap that comes with the cases (not seen in the picture from that angle). This is the only con that I have with this cases. The strap came off the very first day that I bought it.

I do not recomend hard cases made specifically for each drone. We usually put more accesories that this cases can handle + They are useless is you upgrade drones. Better an empty one with soft cases than a pre-cutted one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer