DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Record distance reached on my Mavic Air

Frogyprod

Reactions
I live in a populated area so I always randomly lose signal. Sometimes at 500m, sometimes at only 200. Decided to go to a secluded area and see how far the Air can fly with ZERO interference. This was a record flight for me. Glad to know the Air can go further than the battery allows it to. Still wish it had that good good occusync. Sometimes it's hard to make great cinematography when your panning the gimbal and your feed starts freezing.

How far have you guys pushed your Air's?

Great video.
I did a one way distance run a couple weeks back...
Got out to 7234m when it disconnected.
Found it... yay!!
Check out the Official Mavic Air Range Leaderboard thread.

I live in a populated area so I always randomly lose signal. Sometimes at 500m, sometimes at only 200. Decided to go to a secluded area and see how far the Air can fly with ZERO interference. This was a record flight for me. Glad to know the Air can go further than the battery allows it to. Still wish it had that good good occusync. Sometimes it's hard to make great cinematography when your panning the gimbal and your feed starts freezing.

How far have you guys pushed your Air's?

Dude that’s a sweet video. And some crazy distance on your Air. I am scared to push mine that far! What editing software do you use? Just curious. Thanks.

Nice video. For future reference (if you don't already know) the camera uses a lot of power. You can get, by my very rough estimation, about 25% more out of a battery if the camera's off. Not so useful for making this kind of video, I know, but very useful if you're worried about getting back on battery power.

Reactions: HadKub
Nice video. For future reference (if you don't already know) the camera uses a lot of power. You can get, by my very rough estimation, about 25% more out of a battery if the camera's off. Not so useful for making this kind of video, I know, but very useful if you're worried about getting back on battery power.

I'm all ears on the off camera thing.. so are you saying if you say only use the map to fly and not even record it kinda shuts the camera off?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM