DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recording the DJI Go 4 App in flight

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
I saw the YouTube video here on our forum that filmed the App in use on a phone. See it here:

How did they record the screen? You have to start playing the video to see what I mean.

I saw the YouTube video here on our forum that filmed the App in use on a phone. See it here:

How did they record the screen? You have to start playing the video to see what I mean.
if your on IOS just pull down on the top right well on an iPad
and click the bottom right dot and it starts a countdown and push back up and it records what you are seeing then stop it when done and it saves it to your pictures.
On my phone you access that by pushing up.

Added/ Forgot to load screenshot.?
E614279F-2889-405B-8F30-CCEE62991D14.png

Last edited:
I use Apple iPad mini 5. The iPads have a built in screen recorder
Touch “SETTINGS” then “CONTROL CENTER” then touch “CUSTOMIZE CONTROLS”
then a simple swipe down from the top, start the recording and then recorder records your screen as a video Until you swipe down and touch off.

Reactions: pelagic_one
if your on IOS just pull down on the top right well on an iPad
and click the bottom right dot and it starts a countdown and push back up and it records what you are seeing then stop it when done and it saves it to your pictures.
On my phone you access that by pushing up.

Added/ Forgot to load screenshot.?
View attachment 95526
This feature was finally added in iOS 11. Won't work on earlier iOS versions, if you are using an older iPad or iPhone still on iOS 10 or earlier.

Reactions: dirkclod
This feature was finally added in iOS 11. Won't work on earlier iOS versions, if you are using an older iPad or iPhone still on iOS 10 or earlier.
OK i had forgot as I stay updated. Thumbswayup

Reactions: GadgetGuy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour