DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recording to Card

Dingdong

Reactions
I have previously been recording to the hard drive on the Mavic. Now I have a card and have spent considerable time looking for the switch over from drive to card on the app but cant find it?

Connect to the controlling device with visual, start the drone, enter the settings and look under camera.... maybe another, but will be obvious to you.

Reactions: Lukes442
Did that...went into all settings......am I missing something?

Power up & connect to RC, in GO4 under camera settings, hit it & choose ... and you need to have the SD in place of course.

010356vgi0ypr9zrnswgny.png

Reactions: Dingdong
Did you tap on the “storage location” arrow? Doing that should bring up the option. If not, the next step is to try a new SD card.

Yepp ... & the file sys. in the card needs to be FAT32

And you pushed this button to get to the camera settings ..?

2019-12-15_00-25-37.jpg

Possible for you to attach a screenshot of what you see?

Lol.....I was going into the camera icon and all it had was gimble settings.......then I went into the usb thingy below the start record button (looks nothing like a camera)......and found it thanks.......

Reactions: Thomas B
Lol.....I was going into the camera icon and all it had was gimble settings.......then I went into the usb thingy below the start record button (looks nothing like a camera)......and found it thanks.......
:D

No perhaps not a camera ... but perhaps some sort of sliders depicting "here you have things to adjust" Thumbswayup

Oh is that what they were......I was thinking it looked like the usb sign......

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31