DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red or Black?

Red or Black

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which one you have and why did you choose this color?
Ahh!! Thou shall only be one and it’s Onyx!
He is the stealthy bad boy of my current fleet.
And I mean stealthy.;)

Which one you have and why did you choose this color?
I bought the black because I liked the matte finish. It is quite difficult to see in some flying situations and wonder if red might have been a better choice.

I bought a white fly more combo as I was going to skin it anyways to be ‘unique’

Attachments

• 43ABE643-45BF-42DC-BFCA-4ACDBFD8B042.jpeg
    43ABE643-45BF-42DC-BFCA-4ACDBFD8B042.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
Black because that's all they had in stock.
emoji15.png

Red is mean... and it’s my sons favourite colour too... plus the body of the red one is Glossy!

Attachments

• 1C051C5E-00B7-4896-8762-E98AADDD25E3.jpeg
    1C051C5E-00B7-4896-8762-E98AADDD25E3.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
The white one flies further no question and it goes at about twice the speed of either the black or the red. They have different software in the white one which gives you better speed.

I was flying with a friend the other day and he could not believe the difference between the two. His red one was still visible at about 60 feet. Taking off together as soon as I engaged warp drive it just disappeared at 60 feet it engages cloaking mode and you cannot see or hear it.

Ha ha ha ha ha.... they are all cool and you can get decals for all of them so what ever grabs your fancy.

Reactions: JimKosinski
RED, it looks cool, and easy to spot if crashes, as long as it's not belly up, then all bets are off. Once any color bird gets a little ways out, you can't detect the color anyway. Since its red on top and your looking at the bottom while flying color is really not an issue in flight. Sitting on the table, I LIKE it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard