DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Red Rock Canyon's Mount Wilson Traverse, taking it to the Next Level! Las Vegas NV

Karlewski

Reactions
I had the fortune of climbing Mt. Wilson with local expert Chris Gorney. We throughly enjoyed incredible climbing and equally impressive vistas! I think you'll agree, Cheers Brothers!

I do wish I could have captured WAY MORE drone footage but due to the facts that we were in a wilderness area and it was very windy. . . there way 2x no way but still. . . WOW!

That was crazy. My knees hurt watching it. :)

I'm a backcountry backpacker but never tried anything like that.

I had the fortune of climbing Mt. Wilson with local expert Chris Gorney. We throughly enjoyed incredible climbing and equally impressive vistas! I think you'll agree, Cheers Brothers!

I do wish I could have captured WAY MORE drone footage but due to the facts that we were in a wilderness area and it was very windy. . . there way 2x no way but still. . . WOW!
I watched this on your YouTube Channel. You must see some lovely views. Great hobby. too scary for me thou. I really enjoy watching. Thanks for posting

Thanks brothers, once you’re a little scare from the exposure the knee pain just disappears,lol!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird