DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Reflection of the silence 4K Enjoy and be safe!!

My new creation in harmony !!! enjoy and tell me your opinion!!! Enjoy!!!

Reflection of the silence 4K

Astonishing to watch this marvel on my Large Screen TV its just some of the best video I have seen.

Its so simple and yet its breath taking the way you shot it , explored and presented it .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain

Reactions: Soteris
Great vid and well edited. The music went very well with the vid.

For constructive feedback, I enjoyed the first half (the ocean) more than the second half (the lake). I think because it had more interesting foreground elements, more variety of scenes and didn’t rely so heavily on the sunset alone.

My new creation in harmony !!! enjoy and tell me your opinion!!! Enjoy!!!

Reflection of the silence 4K

My compliments on your wonderfully produced video. Great elements (evening setting sun, overhead underwater shots, etc.). The compositions were nicely done, good flying skills, and great editing with an appropriate sound track. Totally enjoyable- one of the few films I watched until the ending.

Superb flying and choice of angles. Neatly put together too - the music is a great accompaniment. I have yet to add music to a video so this is very inspiring for a beginner like me.

Superb flying and choice of angles. Neatly put together too - the music is a great accompaniment. I have yet to add music to a video so this is very inspiring for a beginner like me.
Thank you so much!!!

2:12 -2:34 in particular is stunning. Location, location, location all comes to mind, along with being in the right place at the right time. The "reveal" of the sky reflection as you hit the open water - brilliant.

2:12 -2:34 in particular is stunning. Location, location, location all comes to mind, along with being in the right place at the right time. The "reveal" of the sky reflection as you hit the open water - brilliant.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Timing is the must!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom