DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Refresh App" in Moverio Store

gjmphoto

Reactions
Folks, I think this is a stupid question, but I'm wondering. When I go into the Moverio store and look at my apps, my GO 4 has a button that says "Refresh". On all my other apps, I see "Installed" or "Update". I know that I should update when it says "Update" (I'm THAT smart) to get the newest version. But what does "Refresh" mean? Are they telling me that I SHOULD refresh, or just giving me an option to do so, if I want. I can't seem to find anything online that says what it is.

Thanks for your patience if this is a really dumb question!

- Gary

Folks, I think this is a stupid question, but I'm wondering. When I go into the Moverio store and look at my apps, my GO 4 has a button that says "Refresh". On all my other apps, I see "Installed" or "Update". I know that I should update when it says "Update" (I'm THAT smart) to get the newest version. But what does "Refresh" mean? Are they telling me that I SHOULD refresh, or just giving me an option to do so, if I want. I can't seem to find anything online that says what it is.

Thanks for your patience if this is a really dumb question!

- Gary

Hello, this is not a dumb question. Refresh is the same as update on any other platform
Happy flying

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada