DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refresh program is a much needed option...

Mapleman231

Reactions
Im in the process of replacing my pro platinum after a destructive flight. They recieved mine yesterday and already this morning ive recieved a text informing me my replacement is being shipped express.got my tracking info and will probably be airborne by the weekend. Awesome DJI!! THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY A LIL BRIGHTER!!

They are good as long as there's no deviation from their plan.
I tried to get them to cancel the refresh and instead do the repair and charge me accordingly as I wanted to save my refresh for a more serious issue. No dice.
They itemize the quote for a repair, but total the quote for refresh without clearly showing the invoice is for refresh.

Glad it worked out for you. A lot of what ifs with the plan.. My friend ended up havin pay $891 to repair his mavic pro 2... since the gimbal was lost they wouldn't cover it.

@DanMan32, telling from my own experience of excising the Care Refresh, I got an itemised bill first along with a choice on what to do - pay the bill or use the policy. I think I confirmed with DJI through an email that I would like to use the policy and then received a paypal link. Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000