DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refund for Refresh if drone returned?

orionshooter

Reactions
How does DJI handle refunds for Refrsh if a covered product is returned to a retailer?

Example: I buy a Mini 4 from Best Buy and purchase Refesh on the following day. If I successfully return the aircraft for a refund from Best Buy, can I expect a refund from DJI for Refresh?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: James in the Desert
How does DJI handle refunds for Refrsh if a covered product is returned to a retailer?

Example: I buy a Mini 4 from Best Buy and purchase Refesh on the following day. If I successfully return the aircraft for a refund from Best Buy, can I expect a refund from DJI for Refresh?

Thanks in advance.
Check local state consumer laws as that would be where starts and stops.

Good question, but may be denied. They state in their Refund Policy the following.

1695999572161.png

The product would be purchased
Good question, but may be denied. They state in their Refund Policy the following.

View attachment 168726
The product would be purchased from the online store. Is DJI Refresh available anywhere else?

Check local state consumer laws as that would be where starts and stops.
Why would I wade and sift through the labyrinth of my state’s consumer laws when an answer from those who have used the process is so much quicker?

Reactions: James in the Desert

The product would be purchased from the online store. Is DJI Refresh available anywhere else?
Contact DJI support. They are more aligned to answer your question.

Reactions: mobilehomer

You can buy the drone from anywhere then buy refresh from DJI, in this case you wouldn't have bought the drone ("product") from DJI's online store.

Thanks everyone - clearly no definitive answer. I’ll have to get back to all of you to let you know how this actually works.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone - clearly no definitive answer. I’ll have to get back to all of you to let you know how this actually works.
I just purchased a Classic from the classifieds here. I then went through the video acceptance route for the one year Care Refresh. I then thought od the two year plan and asked DJI about adding that now. Their response was I had 14 days to cancel, they would issue a refund and then I purchase the two-year plan. And that was with a second hand Mavic 3 Classic. Maybe this helps. Your best bet is to communicate directly with DJI.

I just purchased a Classic from the classifieds here. I then went through the video acceptance route for the one year Care Refresh. I then thought od the two year plan and asked DJI about adding that now. Their response was I had 14 days to cancel, they would issue a refund and then I purchase the two-year plan. And that was with a second hand Mavic 3 Classic. Maybe this helps. Your best bet is to communicate directly with DJI.
Thank you - this is consistent with what I’ve been able to distill.

👏👏👏👏👏

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian