DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurbished Mavic Pro for $59??

Hi! Wanted to see whether any of you have had any experience with these guys that are offering the refurbished Mavic Pro for $59.....please let me know if trustworthy. Thanks!

Looks like another scam to me. Pay with PayPal if you buy so you can recover the funds.

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Thanks...I did some more research as well. Here is a link that speaks for itself:

Or you can upgrade to a Mavic 2 Pro, flown once and still has stickers attached (great pics shared), posted locally on Craigslist for $600. So I reply via email that I’m across town and can be there to meet with cash-in-hand. I offer to meet at a local police or fire station for mutual safety...

I then receive this message stating the M2P is hours away in another town and can be shipped to me:

7AD18689-9B86-4669-93F4-3DAE5E56D9FE.jpeg

Like all the advertising shared earlier, this is the epitome of a scam. Amazon has no such “third party purchase protection program.” So now I’m guessing there are similar ridiculous Craigslist ads in other cities, too.

One of my friends with an old Phantom 3 was so excited...already offering me good money for the M2P!

It's most likely a cheap clone purchased off gearbest or banggood. If it exists at all.

Hi! Wanted to see whether any of you have had any experience with these guys that are offering the refurbished Mavic Pro for $59.....please let me know if trustworthy. Thanks!

ive bought some stuff and it was good ....aluminum phantom 3 cases 10 bucks how can u beat that and there decent cases ...for 60 bucks im going to see what happens

You would learn a new definition for the word refurbished and its going to cost you.....59 dollars plus shipping to be exact.

You would learn a new definition for the word refurbished and its going to cost you.....59 dollars plus shipping to be exact.
i can always send it back or use pay pal and yank the money back exspecialy if i find its a fraud but what if ....ya what if ive had verry good results from this vender before and i was verry verry suprised at there prices ...100 dollar drone case for phantom 3 10 bucks so i will see what happens ....im not going to die over 60 dollars

Reactions: pelagic_one
Here's their International Headquarters - according to their web site. Whatever that's worth.Headquarters.jpg

Reactions: hiflyer201
SCAM: Been looking at drones for over 5 years. And, found out that if it looks to good to be true, its not
and have learned not to fall for scams. We all have to learn, some times the hard way.

Or you can upgrade to a Mavic 2 Pro, flown once and still has stickers attached (great pics shared), posted locally on Craigslist for $600. So I reply via email that I’m across town and can be there to meet with cash-in-hand. I offer to meet at a local police or fire station for mutual safety...

I then receive this message stating the M2P is hours away in another town and can be shipped to me:

View attachment 96845

Like all the advertising shared earlier, this is the epitome of a scam. Amazon has no such “third party purchase protection program.” So now I’m guessing there are similar ridiculous Craigslist ads in other cities, too.

One of my friends with an old Phantom 3 was so excited...already offering me good money for the M2P!
I communicated with this Craiglist scammer. Keeps on locating the product locally, then he's in Illinois rather than (in my case) New York. Same **** story too.

I flag the listing whenever it pops up; has a phone number over the image.

I suspect they dupe someone out of money on occaision.

As a CTO, I lean in being suspect.

Really bad for those that fall for it.

Even in situations when PayPal or eBay protects your purchase, it's not worth the trouble to explore those absolutely too good to be true deals! Just a waste of time.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife