DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registering another drone problem

Larry1108

Reactions
I am supposed to get my air 2 today and looking to register it. I already have one drone registered and do not see how to add another one. Runs me in circles.

From your profile, it looks like you are in the US. I'm assuming you are talking about registering with the FAA and not with DJI. Please clarify if you mean something different.

Are you registering as a recreational flyer? If so, you don't register each drone, just the flyer and label each drone with the same number. If you are a part 107 and will use the drones as such, you register each drone.

Please provide some more details and I'm sure we can help you out.

From your profile, it looks like you are in the US. I'm assuming you are talking about registering with the FAA and not with DJI. Please clarify if you mean something different.

Are you registering as a recreational flyer? If so, you don't register each drone, just the flyer and label each drone with the same number. If you are a part 107 and will use the drones as such, you register each drone.

Please provide some more details and I'm sure we can help you out.
That answered my question, thank you. I am in the USA and was talking about FAA. So I use the same number on the second drone.

@Larry1108 if you fly recreationally then you just put the same number on your drone as you already have
if you mean registering with dji you just do the same as you did when you first registered your other drone
both drones will then be linked to your DJI account

Reactions: Bobvt
@Larry1108 if you fly recreationally then you just put the same number on your drone as you already have
if you mean registering with dji you just do the same as you did when you first registered your other drone
Thanks. My registration with FAA expires in a couple months , was looking to renew but didn't see anything.

so if i have already registered a drone at the FAA site let's say a MP2 drone and now just bought a MA2 can i used the same registration number from the MP2 and level the MA2.
edit i just saw your are in UK i am in USA.

so if i have already registered a drone at the FAA site let's say a MP2 drone and now just bought a MA2 can i used the same registration number from the MP2 and level the MA2.
edit i just saw your are in UK i am in USA.
yes if you fly recreationally one number for all your drones ,if you fly commercially, then each drone has to have its own individual number it is you who are registered not the drone for recreational

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe153