DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registering drone for commercial use in Australia

taroona

Reactions
Hi all, just asking for your thoughts regarding registering a drone for commercial use in Australia. As we know drones for commercial use have to be register by Jan 21, and the user accredited. With the implementation of a recreational license in March 2022 (for RPA >250 gm), would it not be better to register a drone become accredited (Excluded category/Micro RPA) and be able to fly recreationally and if the chance did arrive also commercially.
Cheers

I decided to go for the RPA Operator Accreditation and received it on 11th December 2020 - I also decided to register my Mavic Air 2 at the same time as I believe it will be mandatory from 21st January 2021. Neither of these created any difficulty as far as I am concerned and hope it doesn't in the future - what do you think?

Reactions: mereflyer
I decided to go for the RPA Operator Accreditation and received it on 11th December 2020 - I also decided to register my Mavic Air 2 at the same time as I believe it will be mandatory from 21st January 2021. Neither of these created any difficulty as far as I am concerned and hope it doesn't in the future - what do you think?
Yes I also have gone the same way as you. As you stated there is no big deal with the procedure, quite easy to do it and recommended for all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007