DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registering new Air2S with DJI Care Refresh

Berf

Reactions
I just received a new Air2S, and I'm wondering in what order I need to do things to register it for the Care Refresh program. Should I download and install an app on my phone first, or do I just go directly to the DJI website and purchase the Care Refresh and type in the serial number? I haven't powered the Drone on yet, and I don't want to mess it up by doing something out of order.

Also, what is the name of the App I need to download for my Iphone?

Last edited:
App first, if for no other reason than to check it will run on your phone.
The care refresh has a limited life span so don't start it any sooner than needs be, for the simple approach that's within 48hrs of the drone's activation.
With regards to the app version and what you can and can not do that's for others to answer.

What is the name of the App? When I look for DJI in the App store I find several ones. Is it DJI Fly? Or DJI Pilot?

Thanks, yes I've already downloaded the manual. Just trying to get the insurance activated and the correct app loaded right now.

I'd suggest a 3rd party insurance from like State Farm. Typically cheaper than DJI Refresh, covers more items like theft / etc, and easier to deal with in the long run.

Also YouTube "can be" your friend on many things Air2S. Some videos are not good and they fly outside the legal boundaries set in the USA by the FAA. You'll also want to take and get your TRUST Certificate - as it is required to be with you every time you fly.

Got questions - the forum has an awesome search feature to help you find others whom have posted exact or close posts. Don't find anything - then post your question(s).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato