DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Related to DJI ban: Kaspersky antivirus banned

Droning on and on...

Reactions
This is really getting out of hand. We have more than enough skills ourselves to keep an eye on this software and ban it when it actually proves a threat. This has, like DJI drones, been banned pre-emptively because of what might happen, that hasn't, in the paranoid fevered dreams of some officials:

Biden bans Kaspersky: No more sales, updates in US

Me thinks too many people in Government Don't have enough to do.
Heres an idea try spending your time doing your JOBS just an idea.
This way we dont have to waste time and money on Stupid stuff Like:
Good thing they are gonna BAN them With that in place NO criminal would dare attempt to hide their face.

This is really getting out of hand. We have more than enough skills ourselves to keep an eye on this software and ban it when it actually proves a threat. This has, like DJI drones, been banned pre-emptively because of what might happen, that hasn't, in the paranoid fevered dreams of some officials:

Me thinks too many people in Government Don't have enough to do.
Heres an idea try spending your time doing your JOBS just an idea.
This way we dont have to waste time and money on Stupid stuff Like:
Good thing they are gonna BAN them With that in place NO criminal would dare attempt to hide their face.
I am old enough to remember McCarthyism in the USA, these actions remind me of then, cheers Len

When the Israelis hacked Kaspersky, they found that the Russians were already in and using the AV software to spy on people.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson