Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Release Device For Mavic

Lapeer20m

Reaction score
Loc
Southeast Michigan
I have used a gannet bait release from drone fishing.com extensively. It has never once failed me.

It is similar to the above device and works off the leds

MrMavic

Reaction score
Just cover shipping costs. What exact design? There are some versions of that object. Version 1 -4 .
What color>?
Black , Blue with sparkles, Medium grey, Flourescent Orange. Flourescent Green , White, Copper, Natural (skin tone), Red
Flourescent Green

BD0G

Reaction score
Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
The device I posted would take the place of those rear legs and probably sit about level with the front leg extensions. So you would just unclip your rear leg extensions and pop this device in and then vice -versa

Good color choice! It looks like toxic waste green !

Reactions: MrMavic

MrMavic

Reaction score
Going to check out the Creality CR10 too.

MrMavic

Reaction score
The device I posted would take the place of those rear legs and probably sit about level with the front leg extensions. So you would just unclip your rear leg extensions and pop this device in and then vice -versa

Good color choice! It looks like toxic waste green !
Awesome. That's just what I need. I want to drop surprises for the kiddies at our family reunion this June with it too.

MrMavic

Reaction score
Is this a good deal on the Creality CR10

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 3.26.25 PM.png

BD0G

Reaction score
Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
So we have settled on the florescent green in the design I posted right?

No. Follow the link to gearbest above! It will take longer to arrive, but save you a ton!

Also , you see all that blue on the printer? You can pull out those strips as they are flexible silicone and I did so for a more stealth all black look.

MrMavic

Reaction score
Yes, the green would be fine. I'll order off gear best, it's still a little bit cheaper than amazon even with the $67.10 SHIPPING

MrMavic

Reaction score
That would be a huge savings if they didn't charge $67.00 shipping, but still a good deal.

BD0G

Reaction score
Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
Follow this link there is a Promo Code going on . But it has the European plug so you would need the US adapter unless you already have a travel adapter.
GearBest Coupons, January 2019 | Promo Codes, Free Shipping Coupon, Sale

You will need some plastic filament in your choice of colors. you want 1.75 PLA filament. Hatchbox makes some great filament for great pricing. You get a small spool of white filament for some test prints with the CR10 purchase.

Amazon has a ton of filament choices.

Your drop hook is printing ! :)

BD0G

Reaction score
Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
I have multiple 3 D Printers and the pricing makes me want to buy more! I gotta stop looking at the deals!

MrMavic

Reaction score
I have multiple 3 D Printers and the pricing makes me want to buy more! I gotta stop looking at the deals!
LOL. I have wanted one for a long time, and now maybe is a good time. I'm always coming up with ideas where I could use one to make parts.

MrMavic

Reaction score
Follow this link there is a Promo Code going on . But it has the European plug so you would need the US adapter unless you already have a travel adapter.
GearBest Coupons, January 2019 | Promo Codes, Free Shipping Coupon, Sale

You will need some plastic filament in your choice of colors. you want 1.75 PLA filament. Hatchbox makes some great filament for great pricing. You get a small spool of white filament for some test prints with the CR10 purchase.

Amazon has a ton of filament choices.

Your drop hook is printing ! :)
Can't get this deal in AmericaScreen Shot 2019-01-06 at 4.32.40 PM.png

BD0G

Reaction score
Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
I was trying to figure out why they say free shipping, but when you look at the item it says $67.10 shipping.

Search for a coupon code and gear best as search terms and see if there is a free shipping coupon.
I would contact them at the customer service number and ask that question if you cannot find a free shipping coupon code.

Too bad about not getting the EU model in the states , but that kinda make sense. Lets take the rest of the conversation to PM so as to not add too much back and forth to the forum

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinterAir