DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Release Device For Mavic

This would work for the light loads I would be carrying. Color isn't important either.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 11.34.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 11.34.41 AM.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 40
I have used a gannet bait release from drone fishing.com extensively. It has never once failed me.

It is similar to the above device and works off the leds

Just cover shipping costs. What exact design? There are some versions of that object. Version 1 -4 .
What color>?
Black , Blue with sparkles, Medium grey, Flourescent Orange. Flourescent Green , White, Copper, Natural (skin tone), Red
Flourescent Green

The device I posted would take the place of those rear legs and probably sit about level with the front leg extensions. So you would just unclip your rear leg extensions and pop this device in and then vice -versa

Good color choice! It looks like toxic waste green !

Reactions: MrMavic
The device I posted would take the place of those rear legs and probably sit about level with the front leg extensions. So you would just unclip your rear leg extensions and pop this device in and then vice -versa

Good color choice! It looks like toxic waste green !
Awesome. That's just what I need. I want to drop surprises for the kiddies at our family reunion this June with it too.

So we have settled on the florescent green in the design I posted right?

No. Follow the link to gearbest above! It will take longer to arrive, but save you a ton!

Also , you see all that blue on the printer? You can pull out those strips as they are flexible silicone and I did so for a more stealth all black look.

Yes, the green would be fine. I'll order off gear best, it's still a little bit cheaper than amazon even with the $67.10 SHIPPING

That would be a huge savings if they didn't charge $67.00 shipping, but still a good deal.

Follow this link there is a Promo Code going on . But it has the European plug so you would need the US adapter unless you already have a travel adapter.
GearBest Coupons, January 2019 | Promo Codes, Free Shipping Coupon, Sale

You will need some plastic filament in your choice of colors. you want 1.75 PLA filament. Hatchbox makes some great filament for great pricing. You get a small spool of white filament for some test prints with the CR10 purchase.

Amazon has a ton of filament choices.

Your drop hook is printing ! :)

I have multiple 3 D Printers and the pricing makes me want to buy more! I gotta stop looking at the deals!

I have multiple 3 D Printers and the pricing makes me want to buy more! I gotta stop looking at the deals!
LOL. I have wanted one for a long time, and now maybe is a good time. I'm always coming up with ideas where I could use one to make parts.

Follow this link there is a Promo Code going on . But it has the European plug so you would need the US adapter unless you already have a travel adapter.
GearBest Coupons, January 2019 | Promo Codes, Free Shipping Coupon, Sale

You will need some plastic filament in your choice of colors. you want 1.75 PLA filament. Hatchbox makes some great filament for great pricing. You get a small spool of white filament for some test prints with the CR10 purchase.

Amazon has a ton of filament choices.

Your drop hook is printing ! :)
Can't get this deal in AmericaScreen Shot 2019-01-06 at 4.32.40 PM.png

I was trying to figure out why they say free shipping, but when you look at the item it says $67.10 shipping.

Search for a coupon code and gear best as search terms and see if there is a free shipping coupon.
I would contact them at the customer service number and ask that question if you cannot find a free shipping coupon code.

Too bad about not getting the EU model in the states , but that kinda make sense. Lets take the rest of the conversation to PM so as to not add too much back and forth to the forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada