DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote control connnection issues to iPhonne

OlivierDrone

Reactions
Hi,

I have my Mavic 2 Zoom for a year and have never had issues. Suddenly, I am not able anymore to connect my Remote Control to the phone.
It is the very last step before Linking to the Aircraft. This step remains greyed out and is not active.

I never had that issue before.

What I did so far:
1) tried different sequences of starting up the devices (drone/RC/phone)
2) reinstalled the app on my iphone
3) used different phones (other iphone, samsung...)
4) changed the cable between RC and Phone

Does anyone know how to fix?
Thanks a lot,

You didn’t happen to have accidentally reconnected that little cable on the side of the RC did you?

You didn’t happen to have accidentally reconnected that little cable on the side of the RC did you?

I have that little cable connected between the RC and the phone... but there is not reaction - no connection established between RC and phone. On the screenshot below from the App, the button at the bottom "link to aircraft" should be blue (active) instead of greyed out...

IMG_0391.jpegIMG_0391.jpeg

Try this:
1. Disconnect the remote controller’s cable from your mobile device.
2. Reconnect your mobile device to the remote controller via the remote controller’s USB port located at the bottom center of the remote controller.
3. Attempt to restart.

HTH

p.s. be sure to leave the rc’s cable disconnected. (I totally removed the cable, but I have a CrystalSky monitor)

Last edited:
It looks like the phone doesn't 'see' the RC. It's not the phone (you tried several different makes), it's not the cable (you tried other cables), so it must be the RC ... Dirty connector maybe?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi