DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote lanyard

DTC709

Reactions
Anyone use a neck strap/lanyard on the controller? Any recommendations for attachment/ links to products you use/ used? Thanks!IMG_1022.JPG

I have a cheap (£12) tablet mount and an even cheaper lanyard (free from tour de france caravan)

Strong enough to hold both rc and samsung tablet, only really useful to be able to let go with both handslanyard.jpg

I just took delivery on a SunnyLife bracket. It came with a lanyard. I chose it because it collapses flat and came with a bracket that hold both my phone and my tablet.

Reactions: JS1600 and Canuk
I just took delivery on a SunnyLife bracket. It came with a lanyard. I chose it because it collapses flat and came with a bracket that hold both my phone and my tablet.

I haven’t got a dedicated tablet yet, so I like the thought for multi function, for continued phone use as well. Link?

Reactions: JS1600
I have a cheap (£12) tablet mount and an even cheaper lanyard (free from tour de france caravan)

Strong enough to hold both rc and samsung tablet, only really useful to be able to let go with both handsView attachment 66073

Nice. Yeah don’t need anything fancy, I don’t use a tablet just yet tho. Yeah I do some flying from a boat, as well as a few other on the go times where it would be nice to not be looking for a safe place to lay down my controller phone combo lol

I haven’t got a dedicated tablet yet, so I like the thought for multi function, for continued phone use as well. Link?

Here’s the Amazon link. I think it’s pretty well constructed. Nicely finished. I chose “black”.

Anyone use a neck strap/lanyard on the controller? Any recommendations for attachment/ links to products you use/ used? Thanks!View attachment 66072
I purchased these off of Etsy a couple years ago and love them. Unlike a lot of solutions, it allows a strap to attach on either side of the remote so it does not block the screen. I then use a camera strap with a clip on each end. It works great!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+