DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote unlock Blue zone IPhone 7 plus error

MMFlyer

Reactions
On my Android 10 plus I usually just click the take off button and then it would take me through the procedure of unlocking the blue Zone with highlighting the checked marked boxes and then take off would be permitted. On the iPhone 7 plus when I click take off nothing happens I have to switch it over to my Android 10 plus unlock it from there and then use my iPhone to fly. Any ideas why I can't unlock directly from the iPhone

Hi, That’s so interesting that you’re able to unlock with your android. I along with some other members have been having issues with unlocking a blue authorization zone.

I am using an iPhone X, unsure what others are using who are experiencing the issue. I did contact the DJI Fly Safe group about the issue and was ultimately told to delete and reinstall the app.

There have been other posts about the lack of ability to unlock a blue authorization Geo zone issue.

Thanks,
Mark

Just tried mine. Iphone 7, IOS 13.3.1 DJI FLY APP VER 1.0.6 Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0400 Flysafe database 0.1.00.01.17 - all say up to date. Worked fine.

Reactions: MMMark
I just tried mine (I live in a blue zone) and all seems well. You do have to attempt to take off to get to the point of going through the acknowledgement process to gain permission (no cell phone text code).

Thanks all,

Mark

I just tried mine (I live in a blue zone) and all seems well. You do have to attempt to take off to get to the point of going through the acknowledgement process to gain permission (no cell phone text code).

Thanks all,

Mark
Do I need cellular connection I tried just wifi

Still having this issue. On wifi when I click take off, it's supposed to bring up the authorization box, but NOTHING Happens. There is no Sim in the phone. Works flawless on my Galaxy S10 Plus

Have you tried taking off by pulling both sticks down toward the inside? That seems to initiate the process for me.

So your iPhone has no sim and thus is strictly on WiFi?

Mark

Try pulling the sticks together for take off and see what that brings.

Can you borrow a SIM for the phone to test that theory...?

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60