DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remove the green zone overlay on my map view. Ive tried most everything!!

Ntexguy

Reactions
I am still having trouble using the map view on my ipad 4 and mavic pro and dji go 4. There are some restricted zones near my house but they are represented by green circles over my map view and the green ones do not require 'unlocking'. Any time I fly, the green overlay pretty much prevents me from flying from that view. i have seen a couple of suggestions like re boot all 'stuff' and every thing on my mavic is up to date. there is a place on the screen indicating the zones you would like to ignore, but that doesn't work eitherl. The last person on this forum that i tried to follow did not get any suggestions that were successful. i hope I have explained my issue and would be extremely grateful for some suggestions. I have tried to talk to dji support about 3 maybe 4 times with no success. never the less, i sure could use some help
thanks so much for reading this long missive!

have i done something wrong? i have had no responses at all. surely im not the only one frustrated with this issue. could someone please let me know why i have not had even one comment?

have i done something wrong? i have had no responses at all. surely im not the only one frustrated with this issue. could someone please let me know why i have not had even one comment?
I do not have the issue, so I have nothing useful to add. I thought I saw a thread about turning off GEOcache?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ