DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair Facility Recommendation

KelloggKid

Reactions
About 2 weeks ago my Mavic Air decided on it's own accord to slither about 20 yards to one side and perch about 100' up in a tree. Last night we had a big wind storm and the drone was shaken loose and fell to the ground, The only obvious damage is a broken gimbal and the top shell is peeled back exposing the fan. And a few expected nicks in the props. I would appreciate any recommendations as to the best service facility to send it in to for repair. Thanks.

Can’t personally recommend anyone over there, but I’m sure someone will be able to help. What state are you in?

Please disregard. I finally got the wording just right in my search criteria and found some answers. Going to send it in to Thunderdrones.
Thunderdrones was who I was about to suggest. Never had any work done by him, but have read about many happy customers on here and he is a very helpful part of the community here.

I would appreciate any recommendations as to the best service facility to send it in to for repair
You can find some repair shops here.

@djidroneservice is on that list and is an active member here -- if you want to talk to someone on the forum.

Reactions: BigAl07
Ditto to @msinger

@djidroneservice can help you out. Not only do they offer FREE shipping and ESTIMATES but they are also an Approved Vendor here on the forum which helps to keep this forum FREE for the rest of us. That's a WIN-WIN any day of the week.

DJI Drone Serive (Not a DJI facility by the way)
"
Drone is out of warranty or crashed in "Sport Mode"? We got your back! In a few simple clear steps, your drone will be on its way to our skilled certified technician, RISK-FREE. As part of promising full integrity and clarity, we offer FREE Send/Return shipping, FREE inspection, and more options when you've run out of them. We fix all DJI drones; Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro, Inspire 1, Inspire 2 and Matrice. Our mission is always to get you back where you belong, up in the air.

Family Owned & Operated
Free Inspection & Free Shipping
www.djidroneservice.com
"

Thunderdrones was who I was about to suggest. Never had any work done by him, but have read about many happy customers on here and he is a very helpful part of the community here.

He was a part of the community here. He's on other forum(s) now. Wishing nothing but the best for him in his endeavors going forward.

He was a part of the community here. He's on other forum(s) now. Wishing nothing but the best for him in his endeavors going forward.
What? Dang it. I have only been here sporadically lately.

Feel free to submit a no risk ticket. $35 off your repair when you input "mavicpilots" in the how you hear about us section. you only pay if we fix

As always free shipping both ways free inspection and $35 off for the forum

Last edited:
Feel free to submit a no risk ticket. $35 off your repair when you input "mavicpilots" in the how you hear about us section. you only pay if we fix

As always free shipping both ways free inspection and $35 off for the forum

Ticket submitted. Now I just need to pack it up and send it on its way. Love your business model, great website, and most importantly thanks for helping to support this forum. That means a lot.

Reactions: DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown