DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair or Replacement - Please advise!

Nodak7

Reactions
New to this stuff so please advise. For some reason when I bring the right stick to the left or the right the drone does not respond. I think is called translating. I am not certain whether it is the controller or the drone. I do have the Care Refresh but I see no means to trouble shoot and determine what the problem might be. Do I just send the whole thing (drone and controller) back for replacement or is there something else I can do to avoid that step? What should I do? Is there someone there I can call and ask advise?

Yeah I tried to recalibrate and the controller says the sticks are working but the aircraft is not responding. Must be an issue with the drone! Or the transmissions??? How can i tell?

HAVE YOU DISABLED THE LEFT OR RIGHT FLIGHT BY MISTAKE ?

There’s a new safety feature that basically deactivates left/right movements on the right stick, you probably turned it on.

HAVE YOU DISABLED THE LEFT OR RIGHT FLIGHT BY MISTAKE ?

There’s a new safety feature that basically deactivates left/right movements on the right stick, you probably turned it on.
THAT'S IT!!!!! Thank you so much! Don't know how that happened but somehow it did! Thanks so much for your help!

THAT'S IT!!!!! Thank you so much! Don't know how that happened but somehow it did! Thanks so much for your help!
No problem glad to help.

Reactions: zeusfl

That means definitely repair, not replace ?

I remember hearing that if you turned off the collision sensors it would disable roll.

That little icon is kinda a gotcha. Once you learn about it's there it can be very handy

Yes, it’s easy to turn on by mistake. There’s a small green button directly above the Take-Off button on the left side of the main screen.

Its a new funny feature in the app release. Apparently it is there because there are no side sensors in the MA2. So you can use it and be safer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929