DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replace rear arm feet

ohal3000

Reactions
Hello, I crashed my drone and the little feet (motor cover w/light) on the bottom of the rear tharms popped off. The area got a bit dinged up and now the plastic pieces do not seem to snap in that well. Does anybody know the name of thsi part and if there is info on how to find the part and replace it? I cant seem to fins this part anywhere. I only see the whole arms for sale. I'm thinking I may just super glue it back permanently. I realize this is silly and I may regret it, but I can always just replace the whole arm in the future.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reactions: TreeHugger
If your talking about the feet on the bottom of the body shell at the back of the AC

thanks but this is not it. This is for the body. The part I am talking about is in the rear legs.

Just glue it in place permanently. I dont think that little cover / leg is sold seperately for M2. It's available for the Air 2 though.

Hello, I crashed my drone and the little feet (motor cover w/light) on the bottom of the rear tharms popped off. The area got a bit dinged up and now the plastic pieces do not seem to snap in that well. Does anybody know the name of thsi part and if there is info on how to find the part and replace it? I cant seem to fins this part anywhere. I only see the whole arms for sale. I'm thinking I may just super glue it back permanently. I realize this is silly and I may regret it, but I can always just replace the whole arm in the future.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Welcome to the Forums!
Yes, just glue it and if worse damage occurs, then replace the whole arm.

Reactions: TreeHugger
They really are kind of inexpensive. I keep a set of four, along with rear & front brackets plus other misc.
Last drop took out both front axis arm shafts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore