DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacing my GP 5 Black

FASTFJR

Reactions
After reading and watching some good videos I'll be buying the Action. Two things for me were deal breakers on the GP 8. One is the battery compartment and the second is the removable lens cover. GP dropped the ball on both of these....again. I've watched about a dozen comparison videos and in all it seem the picture is just slightly better on the GP 8.

You won't regret it, to be fair GoPro 8 is equally good but on price alone the Osmo trumps it.
The two other big pluses are the excellent menu system, and for some the front screen.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Osmo Action, i just pick mined up from Amazon great deal on packages comes with everything just look.

I'd hold off just a bit and wait, there are some new cameras coming in Q1 2020 that could be phenomenal.

This is one I'm awaiting reviews on:

I'd hold off just a bit and wait, there are some new cameras coming in Q1 2020 that could be phenomenal.

This is one I'm awaiting reviews on:

8K??? I don't even to think about how large those files are Lol

8K??? I don't even to think about how large those files are Lol

360 cameras; they record everything around you and then you pick what angles you want in post. It's really wonderful but requires a lot of horsepower.

360 cameras; they record everything around you and then you pick what angles you want in post. It's really wonderful but requires a lot of horsepower.

Yea I know, I have a Rylo 360. Its cool, personally I think its a niche market

Yea I know, I have a Rylo 360. Its cool, personally I think its a niche market

They'll replace action cams once the bugs are ironed out. These GEN1 cameras are ok but 360 has too many benefits to ignore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada