DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Request for LED Legend for the Mavic Air 2

kbellis

Reactions
blinky-lights-x-1000.jpg
Hello,

The 2 fore and 2 aft LEDs convey information I'm interested in understanding their meanings beginning with when the Mavic Air 2 aircraft is first powered on until it is powered off. I'm hoping that there is a legend or chart which describes what each light is communicating in all conditions including when the aircraft is cabled with and connected to the PC.

Thank you for any help.

Kind regards,

Kelly

Last edited:
@Yorkshire_Pud - Thanks very much for that, and yes it is helpful.

But what actually gets me asking isn't completely answered by that chart. I'm using Dronelink v3.4.1 for Android and I believe that I possibly have a clue as to the frequent occurrence of the Weak Signal Issue that I reported on earlier on the Dronelink forum. Moreover, I believe what appears to possibly be a viable workaround and which is determined by when the Dronelink app is initially opened.

When the aircraft is first powered on, it runs through a sequence of various combinations of LED flashes/ blinkings/ color changes. The remote controller and the Android device (Android 12) are powered on after the aircraft. The Android device then presents a choice which app to open; i.e., Dronelink or DJI Fly. Once the 2 aft GREEN LEDs begin flashing twice in quick succession, then the choice to open Dronelink is made, and following that sequence, the weak signal issue hasn't repeated so far during my tests yesterday and today.

The Aircraft Status Indicators chart on page 12 only describes Green, Periodically blinks twice, as a Normal State for the status of the aircraft's Forward and Downward Vision Systems; however, it's unclear if, how, or why any of vision system may be triggering the Weak Signal Issue in Dronelink.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore