DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return Home, Drone collides with High Rise Condo Patio, Marco Island FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgmaxed

Reactions

Click the link attached above. This happened 5 years ago, but demonstrates the extreme paranoia of uneducated public. Too many of them always presume drone operators are flying for nefarious reasons. The video is great. The Article is informative. This drone crashes after it loses connection with it's controller. 5 years ago, DJI didn't have much in the way of obstacle avoidance sensors. The drone simply returned home at it's current altitude and runs smack into the high rise. It's a must see. The crazy reaction of the tenants is disgustingly sick. This is why Remote ID is a bad idea; especially if the public has access to the information.

All I got was non stop commercials,, I turned it off.

That's strange. I tested the link. It goes straight to the police video. Maybe try a different browser? I use Malware Bytes as my internet protection and adblocking software.

Here is a news video from youtube link:

I watched this one and tried the first one again.. I still didn't see this.. "The crazy reaction of the tenants is disgustingly sick."

Your browser must have an AD virus. These links work perfectly well when my friends login and watch. I suggest you download ADAWARE from CNET Downloads. This should block the malware that is disrupting your browsers.

I watched this one and tried the first one again.. I still didn't see this.. "The crazy reaction of the tenants is disgustingly sick."
I give you the GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS: click this:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwjH_6T0qrrvAhVsw1kKHa1MAKcQ4dUDCAk&uact=5

IF YOU ARE STILL GETTING ERRORS OR ADS, THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BROWSER. This is the google search engine reults. They don't have ads. Just click on any of the links you like.

If you don't mind the implications of being called a spy or voyeur with a drone, and then getting targeted by police due to the illegality of this behavior, then more power to ya. I find the tenants reactions malicious, uneducated, and ignorant. But when these type of people start calling police with the upcoming RID and Operator location systems in place, maybe you will feel a little more disgusted by their paranoid ("crazy") behavior. Knock Knock, who's there? Someone. Someone Who? NO, Summons. You've been served. See ya in court. ANYWAY, keep you video camera running, you may need the footage to protect yourself in court. This is exactly how the drone operator in this News story got out of trouble. It showed the drone flying in a straight line, from hundreds of feet away and simply crashing into the 20th story patio. The police and Tenants wanted to "throw the book" at the operator (for trespassing, voyeurism and spying), but luckily the video saved the guy's (Mod Removed Langage)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind the implications of being called a spy or voyeur with a drone, and then getting targeted by police due to the illegality of this behavior, then more power to ya. I find the tenants reactions malicious, uneducated, and ignorant. But when these type of people start calling police with the upcoming RID and Operator location systems in place, maybe you will feel a little more disgusted by their paranoid ("crazy") behavior. Knock Knock, who's there? Someone. Someone Who? NO, Summons. You've been served. See ya in court. ANYWAY, keep you video camera running, you may need the footage to protect yourself in court. This is exactly how the drone operator in this News story got out of trouble. It showed the drone flying in a straight line, from hundreds of feet away and simply crashing into the 20th story patio. The police and Tenants wanted to "throw the book" at the operator (for trespassing, voyeurism and spying), but luckily the video saved the guy's (Mod Removed Language)
That link in your first post is almost 6 years old and your rehashing
a topic that has been discussed in many threads.
All I saw in your link was ads till I clicked the video.
I see no need in another thread on Remote Id.
Sorry but this one is closed.

EA6B852E-6B2E-4652-8967-96604B334B4A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll