DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return To Home Annoying Beeping

@JackL probably my answer will not be eagerly awaited
this annoying beeping that many posts comment on ,here on the forum,is there for a reason
it serves to alert the user that the RTH has been activated, and also if there are others flying close by,it also lets them know that a drone is heading home
also when you cancel the RTH whether on purpose or accidently then you know its know longer in RTH because the beeping has stopped, its more important to keep eyes on the drones homeward path, to see that it is not going to hit something, than looking at a message on the screen hence the beeping

@JackL probably my answer will not be eagerly awaited
this annoying beeping that many posts comment on ,here on the forum,is there for a reason
it serves to alert the user that the RTH has been activated, and also if there are others flying close by,it also lets them know that a drone is heading home
also when you cancel the RTH whether on purpose or accidently then you know its know longer in RTH because the beeping has stopped, its more important to keep eyes on the drones homeward path, to see that it is not going to hit something, than looking at a message on the screen hence the beeping
I understand your thoughts. However why you can do it on the Mavic 2 and not the Air 2? When I did it on the Mavic 2 it still appeared on the screen and did not cancel the RTH.

the map always shows a direct line home regardless of the outbound route. It's easy to follow. I know many people use the RTH as a general flight maneuver. That just doesn't work for me

the map always shows a direct line home regardless of the outbound route. It's easy to follow. I know many people use the RTH as a general flight maneuver. That just doesn't work for me
Totally agree with you. I always use the map to guide the drone home. This way I don't have to hear the beep and draw attention to myself if there are people close by.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga