DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Right front landing brake

LSA44

Reactions
Hello, i broke the right front leg of my Pro Platinum. Not the arm, but just the leg. I don't find where to buy another one. Not want the arm, with motor and leg. Do you know where i can find one, please?
Thanks

"landing leg"? Do you have a photo? The "leg" includes the entire arm connected to the motor.

Hello, i broke the right front leg of my Pro Platinum. Not the arm, but just the leg. I don't find where to buy another one. Not want the arm, with motor and leg. Do you know where i can find one, please?
Thanks

Thanks Thunder, I see it now.

LSA44, do you want me to see if I can print one up? Are you in the US?

Edit: would need to know if a right or left leg (or photo of it's location).

Edit: however, I don't have any grey filament so it would be in black.

Edit: helps if I read... front right. I'm printing not just to see how it looks.

Last edited:

I did not take mine off to fit but it seems like it would work just fine. If you are in the US and want it, PM me your mailing address and I can send it out.

Edit: the leg itself has a slightly different shape as my leg extensions don't fit on it correctly.

20180818_113915.jpg

20180818_114420.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
I did not take mine off to fit but it seems like it would work just fine. If you are in the US and want it, PM me your mailing address and I can send it out.

Edit: the leg itself has a slightly different shape as my leg extensions don't fit on it correctly.

View attachment 43800

View attachment 43801

That's amazing.You got the right contours and everything. Good job.

Well, never heard anything on this. I'll keep it around another few days and then get rid of it. If it is wanted, just send me a PM with an address (in the US) and I'll send it out.

Reactions: Former Member
Well, never heard anything on this. I'll keep it around another few days and then get rid of it. If it is wanted, just send me a PM with an address (in the US) and I'll send it out.

If you could get the right color filament for the Platinum or Pro, I would order a few dozen.

P.S. I know its alot of trouble, but can you make a design that is similar to the OEM leg? The only reason would be the rubber foot pad at the bottom from the OEM might not fit on your design.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu