DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Riverfront Property

barrybcar

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I found this old abandoned structure Thursday along the Snake River. The owners wouldn’t let photograph from their property. So Friday I went to the other side of the river and shot it with my drone. I would’ve liked to get a shot of the front but these owners struck me as the type to take a shotgun to my drone. Decided not to chance that.

Attachments

• 532D13C9-064F-4035-879B-A69ABEDF89BB.jpeg
    532D13C9-064F-4035-879B-A69ABEDF89BB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
I found this old abandoned structure Thursday along the Snake River. The owners wouldn’t let photograph from their property. So Friday I went to the other side of the river and shot it with my drone. I would’ve liked to get a shot of the front but these owners struck me as the type to take a shotgun to my drone. Decided not to chance that.
Most shotguns cannot reach that far. I have two of them and neither will shoot farther than where your drone is in this image.

Most shotguns cannot reach that far. I have two of them and neither will shoot farther than where your drone is in this image.
@Dale D Photographing the front would have put the drone about 20 yds. from their home.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S