DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Riverside County California?

I live in Temecula CA, Morgan Hill area. Just purchased the Mavic Air. I'm new to drones and am exploring places to fly in this area.
I can show you some great places just east of Temecula. Text or call me sometime. I've been flying for a few years now. 951-331-5282

I can show you some great places just east of Temecula. Text or call me sometime. I've been flying for a few years now. 951-331-5282

I am in Temecula up by Butterfield Stage/Morgan Hill area too. I will be at that area at the end of Butterfield Stage to fly my drones on weekends.

Reactions: TerryJ

Any good places in Temecula? The only place I have seen that's not a NFZ is Lake Skinner Park. But being a State Park, it could be snobby around drones.

Curious, the places you are talking about - are they local fields, or longer range? I'm looking for places to do some range testing that aren't way out in the desert.

I really need to find a place by the Temecula/Anza area. Lake Skinner is out of the list as they are not welcoming drone flyers due to 'endangered species" living in the area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty