Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Roaring Brooks Falls, Keene NY

Splue

Reaction score
Little shoot from yesterday in Keene Valley. Super sketchy spot and I only have 10-15 flights under my belt so I didn't wanna get risky lol. Thanks for the views!

Reactions: Proffy

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Nice Vid.

Reactions: Splue

Proffy

Reaction score
Cool!

yankfanp

Reaction score
Little shoot from yesterday in Keene Valley. Super sketchy spot and I only have 10-15 flights under my belt so I didn't wanna get risky lol. Thanks for the views!

Nicely done! Love the Adirondacks, I was there in Mid-August and got some cool videos and photos from the Wilmington area. When I was young I climbed 32 of the "high peaks."

Splue

Reaction score
Nicely done! Love the Adirondacks, I was there in Mid-August and got some cool videos and photos from the Wilmington area. When I was young I climbed 32 of the "high peaks."

The views really are breathtaking and I'm super grateful to now have the ability to see more with my MA. I live about 2 hrs from here so I'll surely be back for more. You were pretty **** close to being an adk 46r!!

Reaction score
Great boulder shots, nice contour flying. My favorite part is where the earth turns upside down and the water starts running upstream at 0:24-0:50 🙃

yankfanp

Reaction score
The views really are breathtaking and I'm super grateful to now have the ability to see more with my MA. I live about 2 hrs from here so I'll surely be back for more. You were pretty **** close to being an adk 46r!!
Thanks for your reply, wish I could go there more often, I live in Binghamton NY so five hours to travel. Good luck with your flying! Here is my youtube from Wilmington.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcio silva