DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Roaring Brooks Falls, Keene NY

Splue

Reactions
Little shoot from yesterday in Keene Valley. Super sketchy spot and I only have 10-15 flights under my belt so I didn't wanna get risky lol. Thanks for the views!

Reactions: Proffy
Nice Vid.

Reactions: Splue
Cool!

Little shoot from yesterday in Keene Valley. Super sketchy spot and I only have 10-15 flights under my belt so I didn't wanna get risky lol. Thanks for the views!

Nicely done! Love the Adirondacks, I was there in Mid-August and got some cool videos and photos from the Wilmington area. When I was young I climbed 32 of the "high peaks."

Nicely done! Love the Adirondacks, I was there in Mid-August and got some cool videos and photos from the Wilmington area. When I was young I climbed 32 of the "high peaks."

The views really are breathtaking and I'm super grateful to now have the ability to see more with my MA. I live about 2 hrs from here so I'll surely be back for more. You were pretty **** close to being an adk 46r!!

The views really are breathtaking and I'm super grateful to now have the ability to see more with my MA. I live about 2 hrs from here so I'll surely be back for more. You were pretty **** close to being an adk 46r!!
Thanks for your reply, wish I could go there more often, I live in Binghamton NY so five hours to travel. Good luck with your flying! Here is my youtube from Wilmington.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy