DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

robmulally

Reactions
G'day All,

Another newbie to the forums, had my Mavic Pro for about a year and a half, (Xmas 2017 to now June 2018)

I post most of my Photo work on Instagram but have done some commercial video and photo work as well using the Sub2kg Rule here in Australia. I'm pretty happy to have 2 magazine covers shot on the Mavic Pro. (Qantas and NRMA)

I find the drone really gives so much extra options when shooting photos and video for the creative and story telling.

I registered with FAA in usa and CASA in australia and use the apps to tell when I can and can't fly
and use an app called WINDY for weather.

I'm a very caution flyer both for safety and also cause I need it for work and don't want to end up on the wrong side of the LAW.

In my flying history I've only had 1 big crash I "think" a prop fell off because the drone just tumbled out of sky almost straight down on a very standard flight.

Besides that I started to learn to fly in a park and practiced and Drilled myself on different scenarios and rarely ever push the drone to the limits and have come up with ways to get the most of of the drone legally.

Look forward to helping others by making some video content or sharing tips so many talented people already on here but just wanted to say hi so...um hi.

I like to take photos that are not always top down like drone selfies but take both often.
Like: Sydney, Australia - Creator on Instagram: “|| Me || Being me is a full time job that I can't outsource... Yet. . . Drone selfie taken last year. RIP Lawerence you were a good mavic.…”

Here is a video I did for @Australia which is mostly Mavic Footage I was stoked when DJI reshared it too:
Australia on Instagram: “Welcome to Bells Beach, let us show you around This stunning spot on #Torquay's outskirts is famous for its amazing surf, earning itself…”

Links:
Instagram: Sydney, Australia - Creator (@robmulally) • Instagram photos and videos
YouTube: Rob Mulally

Thanks
Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

G'day All,

Another newbie to the forums, had my Mavic Pro for about a year and a half, (Xmas 2017 to now June 2018)

I post most of my Photo work on Instagram but have done some commercial video and photo work as well using the Sub2kg Rule here in Australia. I'm pretty happy to have 2 magazine covers shot on the Mavic Pro. (Qantas and NRMA)

I find the drone really gives so much extra options when shooting photos and video for the creative and story telling.

I registered with FAA in usa and CASA in australia and use the apps to tell when I can and can't fly
and use an app called WINDY for weather.

I'm a very caution flyer both for safety and also cause I need it for work and don't want to end up on the wrong side of the LAW.

In my flying history I've only had 1 big crash I "think" a prop fell off because the drone just tumbled out of sky almost straight down on a very standard flight.

Besides that I started to learn to fly in a park and practiced and Drilled myself on different scenarios and rarely ever push the drone to the limits and have come up with ways to get the most of of the drone legally.

Look forward to helping others by making some video content or sharing tips so many talented people already on here but just wanted to say hi so...um hi.

I like to take photos that are not always top down like drone selfies but take both often.
Like: Sydney, Australia - Creator on Instagram: “|| Me || Being me is a full time job that I can't outsource... Yet. . . Drone selfie taken last year. RIP Lawerence you were a good mavic.…”

Here is a video I did for @Australia which is mostly Mavic Footage I was stoked when DJI reshared it too:
Australia on Instagram: “Welcome to Bells Beach, let us show you around This stunning spot on #Torquay's outskirts is famous for its amazing surf, earning itself…”

Links:
Instagram: Sydney, Australia - Creator (@robmulally) • Instagram photos and videos
YouTube: Rob Mulally

Thanks
Rob
Howdy from Wyoming @robmulally , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada