DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rockingham Castle

Beautiful, I took an evening flight over Marksburg in Braubach, Germany. Too bad I have super slow internet here at my Airbnb (which is just 500 meters from the castle!) otherwise I would upload pictures, I guess I'll do that tomorrow. A question though, I saw on a video that you can move the camera around (at least on the M2P) somehow but I haven't figured out how to do it, your third picture doesn't look like it was taken from the straight down camera option nor the forward facing camera option, that's why I was asking.

Beautiful, I took an evening flight over Marksburg in Braubach, Germany. Too bad I have super slow internet here at my Airbnb (which is just 500 meters from the castle!) otherwise I would upload pictures, I guess I'll do that tomorrow. A question though, I saw on a video that you can move the camera around (at least on the M2P) somehow but I haven't figured out how to do it, your third picture doesn't look like it was taken from the straight down camera option nor the forward facing camera option, that's why I was asking.

If you press and hold on your mobile screen (couple of seconds) the camera will move as you move your finger across the screen. (however in this shot I had just wheeled down didn't have the battery time just grabbed 9 shots and down)

Alright, I tried that but it didn't work maybe I wasn't holding down for long enough, anyways I'll try again tomorrow morning when I plan on getting some sunrise footage with the castle.

Alright, I tried that but it didn't work maybe I wasn't holding down for long enough, anyways I'll try again tomorrow morning when I plan on getting some sunrise footage with the castle.

Hmm sure that's how I did it last time.. I don't use the feature only stumbled across it, I may be out later so will try again and check

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk